2010 Christmas cards

Yes I said Christmas cards!! And I'm VERY aware that it's 100 + degrees outside so this may seem hard to think about! However if you want to have photographs done for Christmas cards this year we need to get busy!! Please drop me a email at melissa@melibellephoto.com so we can start scheduling your session, dates always fill up fast around this time of year.

Christmas cards work differently than regular prints because the third party I use for prints does not offer cards. To order your cards, please email me the card choice you'd like and the picture or pictures you would like to use. I will email you a proof to approve; once approved I will email you the total and my address in order to send payment. Once I deposit your check and it clears I will order your cards and they will be mailed directly to your house! Easy as that! :) All Christmas card orders need to be in to me by Nov 15th

All sets of 25 with envelopes

Flat 5x7 $45 +tax (shipping included)

NOTE** for the cards with black border all the way around the card... that is just to show you the borders of the cards it won't be there when printed.

Card #1


Card #2


Card #3


Card #4


Card #5


Card #6


Card #7


Card #8


Card #9


Card #10


Card #11


Card #11 VARIATION Just want to let you know on this card the colors can change! And I added a background pattern which you can take or leave... it's up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment