Surprise!!

It is very unfortunate that I am only allowed to share one picture of this family; I can't tell you how much I would like to show you more! We had boundless fun on this shoot! Mr. K and I had a blast together...he was an expert in the field of posing and not in the least bit afraid to show off his sassy side! We shot in a new location that was chock full of amazing places and this wonderful family was up for absolutely anything, which brings me the most joy! Now, about showing only a single picture...Grandma bought two sessions for them as a Christmas present. They are expecting a little girl and she wanted them to be able to capture their growing family as it changes. We don't want to spoil the surprise, so I will keep this post short and sweet with one picture to peek your interest! :-) Expect to see more of these special people in the future!





If you would like to give the gift of photography this holiday season, please feel free to contact me via email or phone. We can work out all the details; I adore a good surprise and would love to be part of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment