Yet another Tyler family

I had the honor of meeting this beautiful family well over a year ago during a wedding that I was lucky enough to photograph. I can't express how much I love meeting new friends through past clients...it is the ultimate thank you and compliment to my art and certainly makes me one happy girl! On a rather cold morning in Tyler, I made a special visit to their home to capture some family love and ended up having a wonderful time with all of them. Their sweet boy was a tad bit shy and slow to warm up to a crazy lady sticking a giant camera lens in his face, but he eventually came around! I absolutely adore some of the images that we captured of them just being a family...which is exactly what it is all about, right? Enjoy your sneak peek, guys! :)






Can't express how much I love love love this image!




No comments:

Post a Comment