It's late... but I have blinkies!!!

So It's pretty late... but I get my best work done at night!! :) I've created some Melibelle Photography blinkies for anyone that would like one to put on your blog or web page! :) They're in the bar to the left and will stay there, below the blinkie is the HTML code to copy.

For blogger it's really easy just add a widget, select HTML/Javascript, insert copied code in the body and bam... you have a blinkie!! And if I'm not clear, hey it is late in my defense, you can follow the instructions in this article.

For wordpress you can follow the instructions in this article.

In other news, I have decided to go with option 2 on the logo choices... it was an overwhelming victory for logo 2! Sorry logo 1 supporters :( I will continue to make changes to this blog and the web site to reflect the new logo and new look of Melibelle Photography!

Also be one the look out soon for the 2009 Christmas Card gallery! Yep that's right! It's about time to start thinking about Christmas cards and getting your session scheduled to use on the fun cards I have in store for this year!!

And what would a post be on a photography blog without some pics! First they require a little explanation! So... I got some newborn/children backdrops recently and I was itching to test them out!! Since I have no babies hanging out at my house waiting to have their photo's taken I used my dogs!!!! Well my dogs and about 30 treats!! Enjoy!!





And this one just cause she did this all on her own!! Seriously could it be any cuter? :) I love my furbabies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment