Wedding Sneak Peak # 2!!

So the I got to spend Memorial Day at Alexis and Mark's wedding! They had a small intimate ceremony and reception at Thistle Hill in downtown Ft Worth. Apparently the place is haunted! They left this little detail out till the end of my time there!!! Good Plan!! My Uncle actual shared this little gem with me after the happy couple had made their departure. You can read one haunting story here luckily I saw no ghost while there! Alexis is actually my cousin so it made it extra special to be able to capture her special day. Her Husband Mark is a silly fun guy so he keep the laughs and antics coming all night! Enjoy your sneak peek guys!!!

The big sis lending a hand in the makeup department!















the boys














the girls were tough!! I bet they could have handled the ghost had she made an appearance... or we all would have ran!! hehe


















the happy couple















sweet moment
















the daddy daughter dance

No comments:

Post a Comment