Jessica & Cody sneak peak!!!

So a few weekends ago I had the pleasure of being a part of Jessica & Cody's big day in White house at Victoria Station. It was a lovely event and the owners are fantastically nice people who were great to work with! Jessica and Cody are the sweetest little couple and I had a blast being a part of your day guys! I think Jessica was the MOST laid back bride I've ever seen! There was threats of rain ALL DAY... while it did sprinkle of and on then ALL through the reception she never missed a beat!! I would have been a wreck..Not Mrs. Jessica! The girsl pics before had to be moved to the pourch and she didn't blink an eye!! Awesomeness! I hope all my future brides will be this cool! :) So without any more rambling from me here's a sneak peak for you crazy kids!! :)

Cody's sweet self sent a card for his bride via a bridesmaid! She cried! :)

















The boys looking GQ!













The girls!

















the groomsmen sweeping the bride off her feet! hehe! Had to say it! ;)
















The beautiful ceremony













One of my fav's so far... picture was caught by Jeni, the best assistant/BFF ever! :)














I love how happy they look here!
















So this isn't the most the most technically perfect picture... but I couldn't pass up the look she shot my way!! halarious with a capital H!!!



















The sweet flower girl! She, like most little girls, was stuck like glue to Jessica any chance she got! I'm sure dreaming of her own wedding day!!


















I love love love this one! :)













That's all for know folks! Be looking to my website in the next few days for the entire day's pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment