How do I get so lucky?

Is there any way that I could be more blessed than having this amazing career with these wonderful clients? I think not! I have been so fortunate as to photograph this sweet family twice!! You can see their last year's session blogged about here. I must say that nothing pleases me more than when families choose me to capture their life again and again! There is no bigger compliment! As always, I was honored to be a part of your fun family, Kristin! Although we had to work a little harder this year, I think it was completely worth it!!! Your beautiful babies were captured in their true sweet selves and I adore each photograph!!! :)









1 comment:

Celia said...

They are a sweet,gorgeous family, with a sweet, gorgeous photographer. Great combination! :-)

Post a Comment