Sweet sweet Family

There are times when I have to pinch myself to believe that I am lucky enough to do this for a living. It is hard to express in words how much I adore watching families grow and while I have only known this particular family for a short while, it still brings me immense joy to see them go from two adorable little girls to three! I had the pleasure of taking Mommy's maternity pictures not too long ago, which you can see here. When Jennifer contacted me to take the newest family shots, I was beside myself with excitement! Her oldest daughters are old pros at the whole picture taking process and it was no surprise that, just like last time, they made my job super easy! Enjoy your sneak peek and thank you so much for inviting me to watch your family grow with you. You are just a wonderful family to work with! :-)











1 comment:

Erin Riggs Johnson said...

Great job Mel! Love the pics of Jennifer and Jeremy-they are such a cute little family!

Post a Comment