Amazing family + amazing location = GREAT morning shoot

I have known this special family since I was a little girl…we attended the same church growing up, but I have not seen them in ages! I was thrilled when they found Melibelle Photography on Facebook and contacted me about a family session. I was already beside myself over the thought of reconnecting with such old friends and when I got to their ranch for the shoot, I was overwhelmed with excitement! There are times when I feel that I am stuck in a location rut, so to speak, due to so many sessions in Tyler. I don’t live there full time and am always looking for suggestions from my clients. Their ranch was equal to winning the location lottery! I will let the beauty of this amazing family and the stunning locations speak for itself…thanks to my sweet friends for your hospitality and sharing not only your ranch, but your love for each other with me. I had a blast!




>













No comments:

Post a Comment