Christmas Cards 2009

Drum roll, please...the 2009 Christmas Card choices are here! Christmas cards work differently than regular prints because the third party I use for prints does not do them. To order your cards, please email me the card choice you'd like and the folded version or flat version(if that's an option) and the picture or pictures you would like to use. I will email you a proof to approve; once approved I will email you the total and my address in order to send payment. Once I deposit your check and it clears I will order your cards and they will be mailed directly to your house! Easy as that! :)

All sets of 25 with envelopes

Folded 5x7 $55 +tax
Flat 5x7 $40 +tax

Card #1 flat


Card #2 Flat


Card #3 Flat


Card#4 Folded



Card #5 Flat


Card #6 Flat


Card #7 Folded



Card #8 Flat



Card #9 Folded



** please note all card are 5x7 size

No comments:

Post a Comment