Momma to be... well Momma again to be i should say!

While in Tyler a few weeks back I meet up with this sweet little Momma and her to beautiful girls for a maternity session. Her girls where so sweet, very willing to pose whenever I ask!! :) The oldest little love was so sweet and she was standing behind me at one point acting like me saying Momma smile! Seriously could that be any cuter!! :) Anyhoo here's your sneak peak Jennifer!! I hope to be done with all your pics in the VERY near future! :)





One of the things East Texas is known for the Pine Trees. So I figured we should use what's around us so we went to the woods! Jennifer might have thought I was crazy!! But I think they turned out lovely!! Added bonus sun flair!! :)


Then we moved in doors to get some more traditional shots! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment